Saturday, November 5, 2022 is another Screening Józsefváros St. Kozma Health Center (JEK) Saturday at from 8 am to 1 pm.
Important notice: only the specialist practices of the Health Clinic listed below are available on that day. Neither Reception nor the Call Center will be in operation.
Address: Budapest, Auróra utca 22-28. (You can reach the main entrance to Józsefváros St. Kozma Health Center (JEK) from Nagy Fuvaros utca, at the barrier.)
Screening is available for the following special services:
- NEUROLOGY (neuropathy screening for diabetics): 1st floor
- LUNG CARE (COPD screening, Patients under COPD care, please, do not apply) - 1st floor
- PHYSIOTHERAPY (screening for neck and shoulder pains) - 3rd floor
- OTORHINOLARYNGOLOGY (screening for oral cavity tumors) - 5th floor
- OPHTHALMOLOGY (sensory examination) - 6th floor
- DERMATOLOGY (screening for melanoma) - 6th floor
How to apply?
- In person at the Reception of the Health Clinic, or
- over the phone: 06/1/790-4720
- registration for the screenings is accepted on workdays subject to the number of vacancies.
- Screenings requested by a high number of applicants will be repeated!
- You can make appointments for multiple screenings at the same time, but the order of appointments may not be ensured.
- On Screening Saturday only people registered in advance and their accompanying helpers, whose names have been forwarded to the gate, can be served at the Health Clinic, as all other specialist practices will be closed.
Please, use the opportunity, your application is welcome.