Join us on Saturday April 22, between 10am and 6pm at Horváth Mihály tér, where dozens of stands will be set up by the district's exhibitors.
- plant and flower shops
- civic groups
What can you expect?
- plant and craft fair
- presentation of NGOs and communities
- children's activities
- a discussion on urban gardening from 4pm
- plant-related activities
- sound drum
- see what a parking lot full of plants looks like
- instrumental tree testing
- advice on energy efficiency
- exchange of experiences on composting
- and countless other activities on the square!
The Józsefváros Plant Fair is of the winning ideas of the Józsefváros Participatory Budgeting 2022. You can read about the original the idea here: https://reszvetel.jozsefvaros.hu/reszveteli-koltsegvetes/nyertes-otletek-kovetese/terv/jozsefvarosi-tavaszi-noveny-es-kezmuvesvasar/
More info: novenyvasar.jozsefvaros.hu